The Michigan Association of Public Broadcasters (MAPB) elected its 2020-2021 Officers of the Board of Directors during a board meeting held on Tuesday, March 3 in conjunction with the Great Lakes Media Show at the Lansing Center.
Officers elected to the 2020-2021 MAPB Board of Directors:
- President: Steve Schram, Michigan Public Radio
- Vice President: Tom Bennett, Delta College Public Broadcasting
- Treasurer: Ken Kolbe, Central Michigan University Public Broadcasting
- Secretary: Molly Motherwell, Eastern Michigan University Public Broadcasting
- Immediate Past President: Gary Reid, Michigan State University Public Broadcasting
For a full listing of MAPB board members, click here.