FCC’s Media Bureau Announces Transition of Additional Filings to Licensing and Management System.
July 14, 2023
The FCC's Media Bureau has announced the completion of the transition of Media Bureau filings and electronic records from the Consolidated Database System (CDBS) to the Licensing and Management System (LMS). Commencing July 26, 2023, the public must submit through LMS the following filings that were previously submitted using CDBS or a paper form:
• Application for Construction Permit for AM Broadcast Station
• Application for AM Broadcast Station License
• Application for Direct Measurement of AM Broadcast Station
• AM Engineering Special Temporary Authorization (STA)
• Extension of AM Engineering STA
• Application for Construction Permit for New Class D Noncommercial Educational
FM Broadcast Station
• Application for Construction Permit for New Low Power FM Station
• Equipment Test Authority Notification
• Program Test Authority Notification
• Restoration of Licensed Operation
Additional information about the LMS system and all filings LMS currently supports can be found at the Media Bureau’s LMS Help Center at https://www.fcc.gov/media/radio/lms-help-center.
See the complete FCC notice on this change here.